SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Responsible for coordination of all technical activities on assigned project plan, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and company standards and ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
DUTIES AND TASKS
- Ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the
requirements of the contract are being satisfied.
- While on a project, Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager, who has ultimate responsibility for both the quality of
company’s deliverable and effective execution of project assignments.
- Assist the Project Manager in their day-to-day interaction with the Client’s designated representative as well as
coordination of all internal activities.
- Prepare Project Engineering schedules and forecasts
- Coordinate and checking of engineering deliverables
- Prepare Monthly projects status reports and change orders.
- Facilitate regular contact with assigned project clients
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project personnel.
- Participate in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering
- Participate to resolve management project issues
- Submission of quality and daily accomplishment report to quality Engineer every end of the week.
- Male or Female
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineering preferably Licensed
- With at least 1 year experience in construction
- Computer Literate, with knowledge in CAD
- Can read technical drawings and interpret plans
- Good in technical report writing
Please contact (032) 471 9103 or 09228559963 and look for Jenalyn E. Visen
For interested applicants:
Please send your RESUME to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Walk-IN Applicants:
Submit your APPLICATIONS to
QM BUILDERS Main Office or any QM Branches